I am looking into a small scale production of b100 and was wondering
how many ton's of greenhouse gasses are not produced using B100 vs.
dino-diesel. Say in ton's per 1000 gal's (or 10,000 gal)of B100. I
think maybe co-op's or station's selling B100 could advertise how
many ton's they have removed based on total gallon's produced and
presumably burned as fuel.  Sorta like Rotten Ronney's( McDonald's)
saying how many burgers sold.  It might raise the awareness of bio-
diesel.

Thanks Gary

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/FGYolB/TM