Hello  All ;

Many people are convinced there is a massive
chemical/biological/environmental experiment happening
right now for the last 5-6 years and being inflicted
on millions of uninformed Americans without their
consent.

Search the web for "chemtrails".  Sift through the
quacks and then make your own decision.  After reading
the list below, sure looks like somethin's goin' on.

Peter G.
Thailand

--- bmolloy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Posting for general information - and perhaps a
> reminder that the burning of
> fossil fuels might not be the worst of our
> problems.......
> Regards,
> Bob.
>
> From:
> http://www.healthnewsnet.com/humanexperiments.html
>
> A History Of Sometimes Fatal Secret Experimentation
> On US Citizens
>
> 1931 Dr. Cornelius Rhoads, under the auspices of the
> Rockefeller Institute
> for Medical Investigations, infects human subjects
> with cancer cells. He
> later goes on to establish the U.S. Army Biological
> Warfare facilities in
> Maryland, Utah, and Panama, and is named to the U.S.
> Atomic Energy
> Commission. While there, he begins a series of
> radiation exposure
> experiments on American soldiers and civilian
> hospital patients.
>
> 1932 The Tuskegee Syphilis Study begins. 200 black
> men diagnosed with
> syphilis are never told of their illness, are denied
> treatment, and instead
> are used as human guinea pigs in order to follow the
> progression and
> symptoms of the disease. They all subsequently die
> from syphilis, their
> families never told that they could have been
> treated.
>
> 1935 The Pellagra Incident. After millions of
> individuals die from Pellagra
> over a span of two decades, the U.S. Public Health
> Service finally acts to
> stem the disease. The director of the agency admits
> it had known for at
> least 20 years that Pellagra is caused by a niacin
> deficiency but failed to
> act since most of the deaths occured within
> poverty-striken black
> populations.
>
> 1940 Four hundred prisoners in Chicago are infected
> with Malaria in order to
> study the effects of new and experimental drugs to
> combat the disease. Nazi
> doctors later on trial at Nuremberg cite this
> American study to defend their
> own actions during the Holocaust.
>
> 1942 Chemical Warfare Services begins mustard gas
> experiments on
> approximately 4,000 servicemen. The experiments
> continue until 1945 and made
> use of Seventh Day Adventists who chose to become
> human guinea pigs rather
> than serve on active duty.

> program, the U.S. begins
> research on biological weapons at Fort Detrick, MD.
>
> 1944 U.S. Navy uses human subjects to test gas masks
> and clothing.
> Individuals were locked in a gas chamber and exposed
> to mustard gas and
> lewisite.
>
> 1945 Project Paperclip is initiated. The U.S. State
> Department, Army
> intelligence, and the CIA recruit Nazi scientists
> and offer them immunity
> [...]
=== message truncated ===

http://mail.yahoo.com