From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Teoman Naskali
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 1:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Biofuel] Putting O2 to the air input

Yet another of my random and crazy  questions,

It bothers me that my diesel puts out black smoke when it starts or is going up
a steep hill.

I recently discovered an oxygen tank in our basement probably for my
greatgrandfather.

The black smoke means that there is an incomplete reaction probably caused by
insufficient oxygen. So what if I were to feed some oxygen to the air filter of
the engine?

I know it will overheat because of more combustion, but theoretically it
shouldn't overheat too much since I wont be using it all the time and I wont be
playing with the amount of fuel injected.

Kinda like a NOS system without the cooling and preassurising effect.

Thanks for your time if you bother to answer

Teoman