this is buck,, read belowww,

Greetings Heidi,

I do understand straw bale very well, did a course on it years ago now in Arizona with the "Out on a bale, by mail" people. Unfortunately, straw bale is not a good building material for my area. I would have to truck bales in from well over a 100 miles away. My humidity is over 80% most of the year. We tested a rice straw bale on the property, it disintegrated in a single season, just as if it were hay. We have many insects here that just eat it and I do not allow chemicals on the property. Straw bale is a wonderful building material if you live in the right climate.

Bright Blessings,
Kim