Ah, yes.  I do understand the world of Bi- Polar.  Such a blessing, such a
curse, wonderful mood swings, irrational motivations, etc.  I've been a
diagnosed manic depressive since age 16, but I take comfort in the fact that
most genesis have a mental illness.  I know I am no genesis, my spelling is
worse than Buck's, but I am in good company. - JRD