I am searching for older methods, which include a trip to Galveston and its museums next week. I want a system that can be home built, be cheap enough to share with my financially handicapped neighbors and that is friendly to Mother Earth. Yes, there are many ready made solar ac/refrigeration systems out there, but they are not in the price range of the working poor who really need to be out from under the heavy electric bills. I will report back what I am able to find or design that will give me a cool storage facility and hopefully replace my electric gulping ac.
Bright Blessings,
Kim