regarding the listed notice called

>> Solar hydrogen - energy of the future

   "A team of Australian scientists predicts that a
revolutionary new
way to harness
 the power of the sun to extract clean and almost
unlimited energy
supplies from
 water will be a reality within seven years."

does any one have any information on actual working
sites with URL's that I can review about this process?

I have done some searching and it doesn't seem as new
as this article from the aussie researchers, I have
been able to find some good reading material about the
conversion of LIGHT to energy all the way back to 1975
( an MIT researcher published his research on LIGHT to
energy H2/O2 at
http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=432568
)

also found some good info at (
http://www.eere.energy.gov/consumerinfo/factsheets/a109.html
)

anyone that has URL's on working sites, let me know

Ciao !

Tom