I'm Cat, Dallas wife. We are traveling and are not able to get online very often and Dallas is not with me right now. He wanted me to tell you that he is sorry that people have been unkind to you. He hopes that the two of you can stay in touch and will email you as soon as he gets a chance to get online for a little bit. I am only able to get on about 1 hour a week and so far he hasn't been on at all since we left NC about 6 weeks ago.

Please take care and know that Dallas enjoys your comments and views.

He might just be calling you one day soon for bus advice. We either blew a head gasket or head on the bus and he said the other day that you were the one he needed to talk with to get advice from. Right now, we don't have a phone or internet but he WILL contact you as soon as he can.

Take care,
Cat Farnworth