Thanks Todd.  You've removed about one degree of obfuscation.  Not what I
would call clarity, but I get the impression that this piece of writing is
not being rated too highly.  That's what I suspected Keith was saying, it
just wasn't terribly clear.  Nor was your response for that matter.

I haven't been following the list too closely, but for some reason the
posting for that book caught my eye.  I followed the link, read about 10
pages and found the premise a bit intriguing, but also felt it seemed a bit
apocalyptic.  I was just curious to see what Keith and others thought of it.
I still don't know exactly.  What's wrong with asking for a little
clarification?

Cheers,

George

George Page