From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Greg Harbican
Sent: 12 October 2004 16:29
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Biofuel] Miles driven ( was fuel additives )

Ok I,  having checked with the wife, and she transferred me to policy
service, they said between 10 k and 12 k miles a year. From the extremes you
talked about to hot dry conditions.

This is not for business use, but, for the basic family car.

For business use, the person in policy service couldn't give me a anything
exact ( based on their own exp. ) as they dealt in mostly in family type of
insurance, but, said they have seen some industry statistics that say
average number of miles driven for business use between 15k and 20k a year.

Greg H.

-< snip>

This e-mail is for the intended recipient only.
If an addressing, transmission or other error has
misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author
by replying to this e-mail.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not
use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or reply to this
email.
This e-mail may be monitored, read, recorded and
retained by Portsmouth City Council.
E-mail monitoring/blocking software may be used.