Hiya.

   My name is Yossi and I live in Vancouver. I am interested in getting
   involved in the bio-deisel industry. My strengths and experience
   include, networking, marketing, organizing and Co-operating.
   Specifically, I am interested in helping to produce and distribute
   bio-diesel in Vancouver, BC and learning as much as I can about the
   process and business of it. Any leads would be appreciated. Thanks.

   Eventually, I hope to get funding for something like this or something
   related. I am currently involved with the Vancouver Re-newable Energy
   Co-op who are presently concentrated on Solar, but I think I would
   like to go more the eco-fuels route.

   I also have a vested interest in biodiesel. I have a big, very useful
   deisel van, Betsy, who is dying get some vegi oil into her. She
   already has two tanks with a switch, but I am not a mechanic so I need
   some help to complete the work and get her running clean and smelling
   like a chip truck. If anyone knows someone who can help me, I'd be
   grateful. Thanksh. I can also donate cargo service (ie picking up
   waste oil)

   Yossi. [EMAIL PROTECTED] 604 254 0009. 604 779 8807.

   Have a great day.

   Enjoy 25MB of inbox storage and 10MB per file attachment with [1]MSN
   Premium. Join now and get the first two months FREE*