I would like to extend a thanks to Keith too.

My appeal to all Engineers is to consider recent Yahoo
news that Fresno, California now declared the #1
IV/Meth/Ilicit Drug City in the U.S.  The key factor
cited is poverty, low wages, access to good jobs,
education.

Fresno air basin also the #1 or #2 most Air Polluted
Basin in the United States.

If any engineers need a place to experiement with new
technologies please consider Fresno as an opportunity.
 (We have some good bluegrass music festivals down
there too)

I am sorry to see this happen to my home area even
though I now reside in Seattle area - I continute
volunteer on Fresno Operation Clean Air. The Sierra
Club, League of Women Voters, business people, NRDC,
and local Ministries are teaming up in some ways -
although there have been battles.

Thanks for your time.

P.Wolfe

--- Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Steve
>
> Thanks for that. Mr Desai sent me one too,
> different, I was just
> going to reply to him, but this is a good idea, I'll
> post it here as
> well. The Tinytech Plants are featured at the
> Biofuels supplies and
> suppliers page at Journey to Forever (see Oilseed
> presses), but I'll
> beef it up now he's told me more about them, and
> himself. Below...
> see especially "MY BASIC CONVICTIONS" about halfway
> down.
>
> Regards
>
> Keith
>

> >From :
> >TINYTECH PLANTS
> >Tagore Road, Rajkot - 360 002, INDIA
> >Tele # 91-281-2480166, 2431086
> >Fax # 91-281-2467552
> >Mobile # 91 92 27 60 65 70
> >Email :

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

=== message truncated ===