Could you please indicate me where to learn about biofuel USA government set standards?.
I will appreciate very mich your help.
F.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Todd Wootton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 6:22 PM
Subject: [Biofuel] commercial

Hi everyone,

I am looking for some help regarding the formation of a small commercial operation. It appears as though there are many different ways and formulas to create biodiesel but what I am looking for is the most effective way to make biodiesel that will meet the government set standards. As well, I need to create a system that will handle a fairly large volume and am unsure as to where to start. Can anyone help lead me in the right direction?
Thanks
Todd