went haywire it was just prior to the invasion of Iraq, far exceeding the price of petrol and that was in Spring.
Doesn't the war machine run primarily on diesel and it's derivatives ?
Luc
----- Original Message ----- From: "Greg Harbican" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2004 12:22 PM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Gasoline Prices

The price of Gasoline stayed about the same.    BUT - Last week, the price
of DinoDiesel, jumped over $0.20 a gal in one day, from $1.95 gal to $2.19,
I'm in the process of trying to find out if this is due to the jump in
heating oil use or if Winterized DinoDiesel finally started being delivered.

Greg H.

----- Original Message ----- From: "robert luis rabello" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>