To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2004 3:30 PM
Subject: [Biofuel] Ethanol Taxes

I know when blending using home grown biodiesel we are responsible for the road taxes. Is ethanol taxed the same when blending with gasoline? I looked through http://www.ethanol-gec.org but the legislation section seems to only address some state legislation.

Anyone with some better links?

Thanks!
-dave