To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2004 4:54 PM
Subject: [Biofuel] methanol quantity

Is there somebody who has a table which indicates the proportions of methoxide to be used according to the pH of oil that one uses? Also, is there somebody who has a table which indicates the proportions of lye and methanol to be used to create the best methoxide according to the pH of oil that one uses?
What's the secret, why can't I get good biodiesel.

Profitez des puissants filtres de courriels indŽsirables articulŽ sur la technologie brevetŽe Microsoft SmartScreen.s http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=fr-ca&page=features/popup Commencez ds maintenant ˆ profiter de tous les avantages de MSN Premium et obtenez les deux premiers mois GRATUITS*.