You should come visit the Piedmont Biofuels Coop.
We have a small research farm and a few processors going.
We are located outside of Pittsboro, North Carolina about an hour and a half from Greesnboro. Our biofuels project at the local community college just completed a 40 gallon mobile processor with a diesel generator.

Let us know if we can help.