In a message dated 11/17/2004 10:00:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

So that's why I'm asking for your vote in 2008, Red America. I'm
talking to you, you ignorant, slack-jawed yokels, you bible-thumping,
inbred drones, you redneck, racist, chest-thumping, perennially duped
grade-school grads. Vote for me, I truly believe that I can help your smug,
sorry asses.
Not a nice way to win friends!!!!  Someone told her friend she could not make
up her mind on who to vote for.  The friend said if she was undecided about
the men to vote for the wife.  I guess that's what a lot of people did.   Bill W