Hi, guys,

Today, a diesel car claimed the high ground on fuel economy.  I posted an ad
in ebay, claiming to have the highest fuel-economy car in America.

Mileage claimed:  59 mpg winter / 65 mpg summer (highway, 63.5 mph true speed)

(For 4-passenger cars, I can't beat the littler cars. And, you know I can't
win in city driving.)

Car:  VW New Beetle TDI diesel, with proprietary drag reducer.

A few may mumble about it being a diesel, but they should remember that this
car is one of the few cars in America able to run on completely renewable
fuel.

If you want to see the ad, search "fuel economy" in the ebay motors section.

Please feel free to reply with complaints or to challenge me to a fuel
economy "race."

Ernie Rogers