Just curious. A few years back "The Mother Earth News"
had an article about using the bacteria clostridia
thermocellum to break down cellulose into sugars and
then fermenting it into alcohol. Anybody know of
anyone using this process?
Ken

http://www.guardian.co.uk/waste/story/0,12188,1356250,00.html