Sam

I am sorry to disappoint you, but all production I know of is been sold only to
Petroleum Companies to have it integrated in they Diesel in proportion from 5
to 10%. I am looking a Big Scale Producers like PROLEA (http://www.prolea.com )

This is the only way we have to avoid all the Tax and Fiscal contributions
applied to all transport Fuel in Belgium.

Doing so, these Petroleum Companies must take care of these Problems them self.
And we will not be selling illegal fuel

However I am sure in Belgium we must have some Home Brewer of Biodiesel,
I you be nice it they present themselves.

Keith,
Do you know any Belgian Biodiesel Brewer?

Michael