Michael - Thanks. The biggest thing I learned from
your weblinks:"From 1990 to 1999, air toxics emissions
have declined by 30%. These reductions are the result
of implementing stationary and mobile source
regulations. Eighty-four percent of air toxics are
included below as volatile organic compound and
particulate matter emissions"

http://www.epa.gov/airtrends/econ-emissions.html

I will pass this along to my peers in the San Joaquin
Valley,California to show them that Air Pollution
Control Measures can and do work in reducing air
pollution (ozone and PM).

Thanks you have already contributed greatly!!!!!

Phillip Wolfe