gave himm 30 or 40 acre3s osf land in detroait in late 30s for research lab where carver developeddd peanut aabutter,, plasticc from soybeans, plasticc from peanut hulls,,,,, kingsford charcoal, to find a disposal for alllllll the woooden framses the car parts came in, same name today, remembeffff the tan coloredd plastic dashes in thirtyies and 40s fords and mercurys, and later licensed to chryselsr and others, thats ford,carver plastic from soybeans, buck,
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Biofuel] "Wonderful Life" tidbit
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 17:30:42 -0800

   I watched "It's A W= onderful Life" for the first time in many years
   this season.

   Try to recall, if y= ou've seen it, when George (J. Stewart) and Mary
   (D. Reed) were on one phon= e talking to Sam in New York. Sam was
   pitching an investmen= t to George - do you remember -
   "plastics,... from soybea= ns..!"

   It just got my atte= ntion this time.  Do you think there was research
   into this in the mid= '40's, or was the scriptwriter spoofing and hit
   it on the head, or what?

   Anyway - Happy New = Year, folks.    Keep yer chins up.

   =