frivolous. I doubt the people of Libby Montana think its frivolous.

http://www.scn.org/~bh162/asbestos_libby.html

Doug Younker wrote:

Attorneys for corporations routinely use the courts in an attempt to get
another to pay their obligations, in doing so they can be as fraudulent as
those in the persons in the examples you cited.  The chances are very slim
that tort reform that could curtail you and I will not apply to the
frivolous lawsuits corporations file.  As flawed as it is the courts are
only resource against corporations that in the USA enjoy privileges of a
person and are insulated from any consequences when they break the law or
act in an unresponsible manner.  As a personal aside I will always wonder if
I was a moron for not pressing a lawsuit against the doctors under who's
care I was under became permanently disabled.  I really don't have an
answer, but I don't believe tort reform is it.
Doug