Greeting  Micheal

    I consider  your group participation is very important  for  Our
biofuel  list , JTF and also for the third world too.
Thanks a lot let us try for the  colaborative work.
Keith can surely   recomend  some experts  form our list  from  your country.

sd
Pannirselvam

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 11:18:03 -0800 (PST), Michael Redler
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I'm looking for a guest speaker to present on alternative energy and
> sustainability for a local chapter of The American Society of Mechanical
> Engineers in New Haven CT, of which I am Chair. We are planning the
> presentation for late March.
>
> In November, we had Ian Arbon visit from the UK. He gave an excellent
> presentation on sustainability and I would like to continue on a similar
> theme. I was wondering if someone in this group can recommend someone in my
> area of the country.
>
> Lodging and dinner at the event in addition to a $200.00 honorarium is
> customary. Depending on the distance traveled, ASME would also consider
> paying for transportation.
>
> It could be a lot of fun. We have an enthusiastic group who would not only
> respond well to this topic, but (in my opinion) are potential
> converts/activists to the the causes important to organizations like JTF.
>
> Regards,
>
> Mike Redler

> Biofuel archives at Infoarchive.net (searchable):

 Pagandai V Pannirselvam
Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte - UFRN
Departamento de Engenharia Qu’mica - DEQ
Centro de Tecnologia - CT
Programa de P—s Gradua¨‹o em Engenharia Qu’mica - PPGEQ
Grupo de Pesquisa em Engenharia de Custos - GPEC

Av. Senador Salgado Filho, Campus Universit‡rio
CEP 59.072-970 , Natal/RN - Brasil

Residence :
Av  Odilon gome de lima, 2951,
   Q6/Bl.G/Apt 102