To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2005 9:49 AM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] PH meter calibration

Hello Jeremy

I was wondering if anyone knows what PH the lye water for Titration
should read
on the ph meter. using the "better titration method"

Um, dunno. Why would that be useful?

I have made a good batch of BD using virgin oil, and have made alot of soap with wvo because my meter is off calibration.

I am having trouble finding calabration fluid to calabrate my meter.

See what the list archives has to say about calibration:

http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/biofuel/?keywords=calibration&time=all&u sertime=2002-12-31
Information Archive at NNYTech

Best wishes

Keith