Dear Antifossil:

This reader agrees with you too. I learned a lot on
JTF. Have not posted too much lately because found a
real job instead of my "consulting":)

I try to catch up on reading in late evening. BTW, I
agree with you comment on "humans".  Anytime someones
asks me, "What is he/she (meaning what nationality)?
My response has always been - "He/she is human"

Phillip Wolfe