About 3/4 down the page there is the Universal Filter thing.
http://www.dansperformanceparts.com/buggy/fuel/buggyfuel2.htm
I have not personally tried these so it is up to you to decide if you want to use them. One thing, they're cheap :-) Or you could go with any in-line fuel filter installed before the main filter and before the pump ect so that it will capture most of the crud and thereby save on the more expensive main fuel filter. Benz comes with one and a screen sediment filter *inside* the tank. IMO that one should be stripped of it's screen and another in-line (accessible) one installed just at the outlet port from the fuel tank making changing them simple. Mine wasn't :-(
Luc
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2005 6:37 PM
Subject: [Biofuel] cummings engins

To all,
I purchased a 1995 dodge truck with a Cummins engine in it. I am looking for a source of biodiesel before starting to make my own. I will need a source of inexpensive fuel filters. does any one know a supplier? I hear the tank crud will be flushed out. I think this truck will have a lot.
Farmer Paul