Keith,
Jeep shows that the are producing the Liberty CRD but I have yet to find a dealer in the Atlanta area that has one.
Regards,
Pat

Thanks Pat, that's one to add.

There's a hot new (?) Jaguar diesel, is that being sold in the US? If more than three list members can afford it we'll start chargig subscriptions! LOL! (Joke.) Also an Alfa diesel, and a BMW. Quite a few new(ish) diesels here, dunno if they're States-bound though:

Nope. Nope. And nope. :(

Sad, eh? (I mean the cars, not the subscriptions!)

I'll help put together a list when I get home from work tonight if I have time.

Thankyou John!

Best wishes

Keith

jh