See below...

on 2/14/05 5:34 PM, Kimber Holmes at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hello all,
> We are pleased to announce that the Biofuel Station's B100 fill-n-go pump is > > open for business! We are open Mon thru Fri, 9am - 5pm. Please stop by to say > hello, and get some B100. The price is $3.50 at the pump (includes all state >
> and federal excise taxes).

> I've attached a photo of our station.

And a beautiful station it is, indeed!  But that email took an
AWFUL long time to download, for all the Luddites like me in
the group that still have dialup (at home :-)).

Is there someplace ELSE we might put pictures, with just a
pointer in the text?

-K

Same message to you. Sorry, no attachments allowed:

"Virus-free -- As an essential anti-virus measure the list does not accept attachments. All attachments are automatically removed before messages are distributed to the members. It is not possible to receive a virus from the Biofuel list."
- List rules

We received the photograph though, I've uploaded it to the section at the Journey to Forever website we keep for Biofuel list members' images:

http://journeytoforever.org/bflpics/kimberbiofuel030.jpg

The ridiculous size, 1.9Mb!!! has now shrunk to a more reasonable 32kb - no Leonardo in the first place and it still isn't one, but it's nice and clear.

If you don't have an image optimiser there are online rsources you can use to reduce them to a reasonable weight without losing much, if anything.

Best wishes

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever
KYOTO Pref., Japan