Chris,

On Friday, February 18, 2005  6:28 AM, Chris Lloyd wrote:
>> So, based on these sources, a christian is one who believes in christ.
>

>From: Chris Lloyd

>One is technically not a christian if they don't believe in jesus.
>Thats not ment to be offensive, just a definition. <
>
>To be technically correct a Christian is one who believes Christ was the
>son of God. Muslims believe in Christ but only as a Christian prophet.

Chris,

I believe that jesus christ existed.  But I don't believe in the miracle of
resurrection or that he was the son of god (or even that he was a profit).
Therefore, I'm not a christian just as muslims are not christians.  I think its
presumed that to say that if one believes in jesus one generally believes in
the teachings of the new testament.  But, I'm not clear on what you are saying.
 So, the question to you is, do muslims believe jesus was the son of god? (I'm
guessing no... just a profit... but I have no idea).