From: "Chris Bennett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 8:02 PM
Subject: [Biofuel] Transesterification versus solvent/filtering methods

Been having a look over www.bio-power.co.uk. The process they are using
is based on adding solvents and filtering & settling the oils into a
product suitable for road fuel. The process seems to produce little
waste and uses no dangerous chemicals. What are your views on this
method as oppose to transesterification? This method does at first
glance have its appeals but I am wondering about possible disadvantages.