Hallo Todd,

Friday, 18 February, 2005, 14:55:40, you wrote:

...snip before and after...
AE> It's  not  what was written and the exception which you have taken
AE> and/or your apparent umbrage is certainly not warranted.

AE> Todd Swearingen

My  grandson  has come to spend the next 3 days with us so my keyboard
time  will be non-existent until I take him home so I won't be able to
get back to this properly until at least Tuesday.

First  and  foremost Todd, there is no anger or resentment or ill will
at  all  on  my part directed towards you or anyone else.  If you feel
there  is  then  I  apologize for not being clear enough.  Friends can
disagree,  even  strongly  disagree, without umbrage being taken and I
don't have a gram of it in me over this or anything else you have ever
said.   It is neither constructive nor beneficial and besides, you and
I  have  a  lot  more  in common than we have differences.  Reasonable
people can disagree without rancor.

We  can  get  back to disagreeing on Tuesday or Wednesday if that will
suit. ;o)

Happy Happy,

Gustl
--
Je mehr wir haben, desto mehr fordert Gott von uns.
Mitglied-Team AMIGA
ICQ: 22211253-Gustli
********
The safest road to Hell is the gradual one - the gentle slope,
soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones,
without signposts.
C. S. Lewis, "The Screwtape Letters"
********
Es gibt Wahrheiten, die so sehr auf der Stra§e liegen,
da§ sie gerade deshalb von der gewšhnlichen Welt nicht
gesehen oder wenigstens nicht erkannt werden.
********
Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't
hear the music.
George Carlin
********
The best portion of a good man's life -
His little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love.
William Wordsworth