Helo , dear   Adrian ( que bom ver aqui , gente  de nossa terra  Brasil)

  Thank you very much to join in this group

    Very glad  your particpation in biofuel group .
Plaese see

    http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/biofuel/

 You can see about  some of my biofuel  related   work.
I am Briefly giving here short note  about my work.

    After sucessfully  finishing my Phd work in India (IIT D) on
ethanol fuel from   Biomass using  low temperature  etanol sovent
catalytic process  for seperation  of lignin  and  enzimatic
hydrolysis  work , I was invited to Brasil by the  BIOD   famous
person Prof Expedito Parente  who has patent on KEROSENE   and
ProBIOD  in seveties , I was involved in  the  BIOFUel for the past 20
years  to make biomass fuel reality and prsently working in  UFRN ,
Natal city and RN state.

  Here in this group , I am changing from chemical  and bio chemical
engineering  into ecological system engineering.

   You are very welcome here. Eventhough Brasil is  big country , only
very few peole from Brasil are here .
 Surely we need to  amke much  people from Brasil  as the bigest
biomass  and biofuel programe of the world  are  with in opur land and
we need to  help the other too follow us  as we have  all passed all
the problems  the other country are facing now regard etanol biofuel .

   We  have small   ecological enegineering design  research team .See
our work here

   www.gpec.cjb.net

 http://biocombustivel.incubadora.fapesp.br/portal

Very soon  here  I am preparing put the  small sumary of my wok on the
 energy from biomass  project related to  dairy  wastes as well
shrimp production wastes.

   Making fuel from waste is the  subject   I  like very much  and  here

Plaese feel  here you will learn a lot as  we have so  many biofuel
members from  several countries , all very kind and good peoples

 Vamos trabalhar  juntos , podemos  colaborar  sim
sd

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 14:35:06 -0300, Adrian CM Van Deusen
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >Hello Group,
> >
> >I just entered this list, and reading the archives,
> >was very enthused by a post made by Pannirselvam
> >last august.
> >A short quote from that message:
> >"We are open to have colaborations to all who want to make powerful the
>
> >poor to have the fuel and food , not the the large scale  biofuel
> >model."
>
> >That's it! I'm living and working in Bahia, and have a fairly well
> >articulated business plan for a BD cooperative that makes use of
> >undervalued crops of the Chapada Diamantina region, interplanting
> >with the BD cash crops and keeping ourselves small by selling our
> >final product to ONLY Eco-Tourism vehicles.
> >
> >There is alot of ciencia that I'm still needing to make my plan a
> >reality. But the local government and people are really hopeful that
> >I can pull it all together.
> >
> >Please Pannirselvam, if you read this,tell me what you are doing so I
> can learn more and share.
> >Thanks,
> >Adrian Machado
> >

> >               Biofeedback
> >Tecnologia ao Servio da Conscincia
>
> --

> Biofuel archives at Infoarchive.net (searchable):

 Pagandai V Pannirselvam
Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte - UFRN
Departamento de Engenharia Qumica - DEQ
Centro de Tecnologia - CT
Programa de Ps Graduao em Engenharia Qumica - PPGEQ
Grupo de Pesquisa em Engenharia de Custos - GPEC

Av. Senador Salgado Filho, Campus Universitrio
CEP 59.072-970 , Natal/RN - Brasil

Residence :
Av  Odilon gome de lima, 2951,
   Q6/Bl.G/Apt 102