Keith wrote:

"That is one of the most important aspects of biofuels, IMO: the sheer
impact on your outlook of making your own fuel for the first time and
running your motor on it, knowing that it's BETTER than the stuff the
big guys make, and that ANYBODY can do it, is more empowering than
anything else I know of. If you can do this, then what else can you
do??? And what else that you've been told for so long shouldn't you
believe??? Very subversive!"

I have to admit, since finding this group and learning how to make biodiesel, I
feel more confident. I now feel that I could, at least survive, if not get by
if the economy tanks (make that when).

Thanks again to you.

Mikem