----- Original Message -----
From: Paddy O'Reilly
I've often thought about a car that would re-charge itself by solar
panels when its sitting outside our offices for 8+ hours a day.
Has anybody looked at this scenario -
where the electric-only car recharges itself during daylight hours
through the use of solar panels integrated into the body panels?

Is this the one where you use a diesel generator, running biofuel of course,
to keep the batteries topped up?

JD2005

The information contained in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential
and is designated solely for the attention of the intended recipient(s). If you
are not an intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or
retain this e-mail or any part thereof. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of this
e-mail from your computer system(s).
Please direct any additional queries to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thank You.