From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Evan Gady
Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2005 6:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Biofuel] biodiesel business plan

Hi, my name is Evan Gady and I am a student at Ball State University in
Muncie, IN and I am working on a business plan involving biodiesel.  I am a
senior Entrepreneurship major and it is required for us to compile a
business plan that is judged by a group of evaluators later in the semester
and our graduation depends upon it.

The plan I am working on is to set up a biodiesel plant for manufacturing or
become a distributor of biodiesel for school corporations and DOT's in the
midwest.  I have talked with many people here in Indiana that say they would
use biodiesel if they only knew where to find it.  I would like to help to
make it easier for people to get a hold of biodiesel for use on their farms,
at school corporations for buses, and even for government use possibly.

Thank you for your consideration and I'd appreciate any help from the
members of the mailing list.

Evan Gady
1416 W Gilbert
Muncie, IN 47303