Dear friendly fuelers:
After making two test batches I with virgin oil, I am ready to try some WVO,
and thanks to this list, tear the screen off the inside of my 300TD fuel tank.
A local testing lab owner who is sympathetic and interested offered to help if
I need it.  Ironically, his professional group was just asked if they can test
methyl esters for glycerine!  For Biodiesel!  He didn't tell me who wants it,
but it made him think of me.  So he came to my shop and bought a sandwich.

I need help with two things:
Where does one find pure isopropyl for titration?
Is there anyone in the midlands of SC who wants to split a 55 gallon drum of
Methanol from the local racing shop?  ($130 + shipping from NC).

Thanks for the wealth of info in both the JtF website and archives.

Chris Kueny
Cayce, SC