I monitor this list daily, and I have not noticed any problem that would have
prevented me from participating in a discussion.

Remember, the Internet is  based on a conectionless protocol technology that
has absolutely zero assurance of performance. Packets get lost, messages get
scrambled, but overall the systems works well and efficiently.

I can only guess what the back traffic you must be getting includes, but I
suggest you respond by telling them to suck it up or leave.

This discussion forum has provided me with more knowledge and insight than four
years of college.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

Michael