Hi Martin and Keith,

I agree with what Juan says. From the technical side, the list
has been working as well, if not better, than Yahoo, and I belive
that any perceived  problems from your side have their roots
in other causes. The main problem is maybe the one that I voiced
before the move, combined with the very exhausting work that
Keith put into this list. If it is of interest, I can elaborate on it,
but I will maybe recommend to move the list back to Yahoo,
for marketing and exposure reasons, not technical.

As a list user and visitor to JTF, I have not noticed any major
technical disasters. Whatever happened, you both have solved
it, probably by working hard. If this causes feelings of irritation
is natural. I do not really agree with that Martin make it public
on the list, other than if it is a joint decision and that it is aimed
to find some sort of positive solutions. It can be a very destructive
action and Keith do not deserve this.

Hakan