Please do not Quote items form "THE VAST MAJORITY OF AMERICANS" I am one
American why does not like the EXTREME hog wast spewed by todays
enviromentalist.
Have you ever seen the area to be used for oil development.  It is a vast
frozen desert.   Talk about the destruction of the environment sounds like the
talk about the caribou when the Alaska pipe line was built.  We now have MORE
Caribou than before the pipeline. Don't  make such wild accusations.  They are
beginning to sound like background noise.
FArmer Paul