Yeah, that's right, she does all the work, or most of it - she's the one who's learning, it's the only way.

I should say Midori does most of the gardening and farm work, but that's by no means all the work there is around here - there's also all the biofuel work (and not just making the stuff), lots of Appropriate Technology projects, seminars, lectures, plus website maintenance and development, mailing lists, a constant flood of feedback and correspondence. We both work really hard all the time. Lots of variety and lots of fun, but it can get kind of gruelling just the same. No complaints. Plenty of optimism!

Regards