Hello Hakan,

(snip)

> The number you give is WWII losses, I was talking about the
> European part of WWII. This because we talked about taking
> out Hitler. US lost several times more in the Pacific, than they
> did in Europe.

              With respect, the total allied losses under General
MacArthur - Supreme Commander of the Pacific theatre of operation - in the
entire campaign fought from Australia to his arrival in Tokyo were 90,437.
In the Battle of the Bulge in France in 1944 - which was just a single
battle fought over a few weeks during the Second Front campaign - a total of
106,502 allied soldiers died. (See: American Caesar: Douglas MacArthur, by
William Manchester. Hutchinson 1979, page 639).

Regards,
Bob.