Rick,

I would never want to play down the logistical support from US, it was absolutely crucial for the outcome of WWII. Regardless the later commercial and economical benefits for US. I will never try to play down the importance of the Marshal plan from US, which was a more intelligent way of dealing with peace and post war activities. The "Peace in Versailles" after WWI, became a precursor of WWII and an example of that human stupidity knows no boundaries.

US benefited enormously from WWII and being the "OPEC" of that time. It resulted in the start of the era of very strong global corporations with a very strong Jewish influence at the time. This was exactly what the German industrialists wanted to stop, by supporting Hitler in his quest for power, and that was one of the major reasons that led to WWII.

It takes about 100 years before history start to be honest, realistic and less emotional, if it ever can be. The different groups of religions are proof of that propaganda and emotions, can continue for thousands of years.

Hakan