From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Keith Addison
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 2:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Biofuel] Re: The Energy Crunch To Come(Finally an eye is
opening)

And whose eye might that be Klaus? Not yours, I don't think.

>Keith,
>
>You are not right by saying that he did not threaten anybody. You needed to
>be there just for half a day and you would have seen what I am talking
>about. People being killed by his regime <--- not sure how to spell this
>one. Over the years thousands of people. That is what I am talking about.
So
>there have been many other reasons why it is good that he is no longer in
>this possition. Let us not just boil everything down to oil or WMD.
>
>KS

Uh-huh. And more than 100,000 Iraqis killed in the doing, with more
Iraqi children starving now than before the Great Liberation (NOT!),
and so on and on and on. That last  is quite an achievement,
consdering the half million children killed by the sanctions before
the invasion.

You fancy heroic surgery, do you Klaus? The operation was successful,
though the patient died?

I mean, good grief, you actually believe this has anything to do with
Saddam Hussein being a threat? Eyes opening? Are you kidding? Your
eyes seem to be wide shut.

Why would the US - Washington - bother about some tin-pot dictator
who allegedly murdered his people? They've supported, aided and
abetted dozens and scores of them in the past, who've killed a lot
more people than that.

As I said before in this thread, check out William Blum:

http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/BIOFUEL/41438/
An Interview with William Blum - The Granma Moses of Radical Writing

http://members.aol.com/superogue/homepage.htm
Rogue State: A Guide to the World's Only Superpower, by William Blum

http://members.aol.com/bblum6/American_holocaust.htm
Killing Hope: U.S. Military and CIA Interventions Since World War II,
by William Blum

http://members.aol.com/bblum6/American_holocaust.htm
The American Holocaust

If you're not prepared to do that, and acknowledge it, and THEN
explain how Saddam's domestic misdeeds explain all and show what you
call the big picture, then do not claim that your eyes are open,
because that will show that not only are they shut but that it's
wilful.

Keith