Yes, I am actually hoping to put a couple of fusion units together since I
can't find a source of dilithium crystals on this remote forgotten outpost.
Would you accept half a pound of pure unobtanium as payment?
:)
Kirk

Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Common sense is actually quite uncommon in some circles. Most of the
>"free" energy people I have talked with seem to have a large
>emotional investment in their paradigm, be it concern about energy
>shortage to perceiving themselves as victims of a cabal.
>
>Your points are valid but I don't think the average Lutec fan will
>understand you.
>
>Great invention Keith. Will a Pepsi bottle work just as well?

LOL! No, Kirk, it has to be a Dr Pepsi bottle. Do I see you getting
out your chequebook?

:-)

regards

Keith