> Great!
>
> I guess we could all use a bit of inadvertent quagmire extenuation,
> but the heavens (UFOs, flying windmills and all) forfend that we
> should be assailed with horribly acidulous primordial ooze by
> raptorial conglomerates!
>
> Regards
> Keith

It sounds laughable although it could be serious
and I was just reflecting on the premise --

But at who's expense as the conflict rage's on
as their satellite protectorates are down graded to
nearly junk bond status maybe that will incur
further federalized budget deficits by calling in
the federalist reserves in order to untangle
the web that's weaved or the alternatives altered
to more than a fleeting glance as the Canadian
automakers have implied.  It seems to me the
reparations will be divvied up one way or another
and I'd rather a timely alternative means to the end
as fossil fuels diminish with their reluctant
grip and lamentations.

You mean it's already happening? Damn, you're right! We're all being assailed with horribly acidulous primordial ooze by raptorial conglomerates! And I didn't even notice (though I've been complaining about it for years, as the archives will attest). You're dead right, it's serious. Here's to quagmire extenuation and timely alternatives, and no UFOs unless they use biofuels.

All best Hoagy