Possibly.

Take a liter sample of what you believe to be finished fuel and retreat it to see if any more glycerol drops out. Strong probability that your catalyst is being consumed before the reaction completes, leaving you with a sufficient volume of mono- and di-glyceride emulsifiers.

Todd Swearingen

Brent S wrote:

I am still getting cottage cheese durring the wash cycle. I have enough methanol,(18.9 litres for 80 litres of oil) and mixed for one hour and 15 minutes. Could the problem be not enough lye?

Brent