Dear Chris,

This is classic Bush. It is up there with his other observations such "Is our children learning?" from a speech on education, "More and more of our imports come from oversees., I hope the ambitious realize that they are more likely to succeed with success as opposed to failure., We ought to make the pie higher.", and my personal favorite, "The problem with the French is they have no word for entrepreneur." The incredible thing is not that he says these things but that we voted for him.
Rick

Richard,

As a french, I do appreciate your favorite. We of course like the bushism. It's good to forget our own leaders stupidities and the more serious threat on the planet from the Bush administration. The french translation of "Bushism" is "Busheries" (pronounced Boucheries, french word for slaughtering) , that made a new sense with Irak events.