Hey there Keith, i have been running acetone now for nine weeks, i havn't done
anything but check my budget spent on fuel. I averaged $45 AUS per week for
twelve months B.A.(before acetone). I now average $32AUS p/w.The car i'm using
it in does just about the same routine every week. I't an older car
(expendable) a 94 Ford sedan, fuel injected six cyl. The wife uses it for
dropping kids at school and pickups and her weekly shop. I have been adding 100
mls to 30 litres and i only use high octane fuel, the most expensive you can
buy here. The car has been reborn, the power that has come back is amazing. I
guess the injectors have cleaned up a bit. A mate of mine is using the same
fuel mix but he is using low grade unleaded and he says it has not made a
difference that he can notice in his wallet, but his car seems like it has
grown another two cylinders. It flys and i think thats why he hasn't noticed
any money benifits, he has a lead foot and he uses shit loads of fuel where
ever he goes. But all in all acetone has my vote and i will keep using it. I
think some reputable investigation should be done on it and results posted for
every one to see. I spose acetone will triple in price and knock all the
benefits, cheers  A&T.